Search for something
ARRL Web Sites:
Annual NPARC Auction
The NPARC 2013 Auction was held in the
New Providence Municipal Center Gymnasium. Note: This
was the same location as 2008
through 2012. The auction was fun for all;
2013 Auction Flyer (color)
As in the past, some of New Jersey's most highly prized and valuable ham radio related items
were available at the live auction
and the post-auction indoor flea market.
- Admission just $5.
Children and unlicensed non-buyers free.
- Time - doors open for sellers only at 5:30. Buyers admitted at 6:30 p.m.
- Live Auction - begins at 7:00 p.m. and typically lasts about 2 hours.
it was in 2012: No commission taken on items sold by auction.
NPARC will now transfer funds from buyers to sellers directly.
- Flea Market: - will run for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the auction.
- Location- New Providence Municipal Center Gymnasium, New Providence NJ. Driving directions
- Talk-in on W2LI Repeater: 147.255 MHz +.600 PL 141.3.
If weather is bad check in with W2LI to get
status of auction. The bad weather date is
- Light refreshments (beverages, subs, cookies) available at reasonable prices.
Auction Manager for 2013:
W2PTP. Paul can be reached at pwolfmeyer
Rules of participation:
- Anyone paying the admission fee may sell or bid on any item.
Again as in 2012: No commission taken on items sold by auction.
NPARC will transfer funds directly from buyer to
- Sellers: please visit the Sellers' Instructions page.
- Owners may indicate a minimum acceptable bid or "reserve" for any auction item. While the auctioneer may initiate bidding at a price lower than the reserve, the final bid must be equal to or higher than the reserve for it to be sold, unless the owner changes his/her mind and agrees to the "below reserve" offer.
- Donated items for the auction are appreciated from non-club members and club members alike. Proceeds will go to the NPARC club treasury.
- All attendees may set up a post-auction flea market table. A limited number of tables will be available to share on a "first come, first served" basis. No fee or club commissions for flea-market sales.
- If you bring something and it doesn't sell, you must take it away at the end of the night.
- Have fun!