Search for something
ARRL Web Sites:
Annual NPARC Auction
In 2014 the NPARC auction will
be held at New Providence High School. Please note that
this is a different location than
2014 Auction Flyer (color)
As in the past, some of New Jersey's most highly prized and valuable ham radio related items
were available at the live auction
and the post-auction indoor flea market.
- Admission just $5.
Children and unlicensed non-buyers free.
- Time - doors open for sellers only at
6:00. Buyers admitted at 6:30 p.m.
- Live Auction - begins at 7:00 p.m. and
the live Auction, plus after-auction flea
market, will end promptly at 9:30PM.
it was in 2014: No commission taken on items sold by auction.
NPARC will now transfer funds from buyers to sellers directly.
- Flea Market: - will run for 30 minutes after the conclusion of the auction.
New Providence High School,
35 Pioneer Drive, New Providence NJ. Driving directions
- Talk-in on W2LI Repeater: 147.255 MHz +.600 PL 141.3.
If weather is bad check in with W2LI to get
status of auction. The bad weather date is
- Light refreshments (beverages, subs, cookies) available at reasonable prices.
Auction Manager for 2014:
W2PTP. Paul can be reached at pwolfmeyer
Rules of participation:
- Anyone paying the admission fee may sell or bid on any item.
Again as in 2013: No commission taken on items sold by auction.
NPARC will transfer funds directly from buyer to
- Sellers: please visit the Sellers' Instructions page.
- Owners may indicate a minimum acceptable bid or "reserve" for any auction item. While the auctioneer may initiate bidding at a price lower than the reserve, the final bid must be equal to or higher than the reserve for it to be sold, unless the owner changes his/her mind and agrees to the "below reserve" offer.
- Donated items for the auction are appreciated from non-club members and club members alike. Proceeds will go to the NPARC club treasury.
- All attendees may set up a post-auction flea market table. A limited number of tables will be available to share on a "first come, first served" basis. No fee or club commissions for flea-market sales.
- If you bring something and it doesn't sell, you must take it away at the end of the night.
- Have fun!